In the age of online dating, it may look like it is very simple and easy to find love. But the truth is no quiz or swiping algorithm of a dating site can predict whether someone is going to be a good match for you.
Online profiles don’t tell the full story, even the potential partner matches your quiz.
And there is a huge misconception that women like men who are rich or popular. This only means most men has no clue what women want in men.
Knowing the traits that women tend to value and find the most in men can enrich us before establishing a new romantic connection.
What Women Look For In A Man
Even though every woman is different, so every woman finds different qualities their life partners. But if you look closely, qualities can be categorized into different aspects.
The quality women values can be categorized into three groups
You have integrity means you are acting virtuously and have strong moral values. Women like men who are honourable, fair, and ethical.
When it comes to relationships, having integrity can only strengthen the bond, as his moral principles will guide his behaviour and help him to be the best partner that he can be.
- Open to communicate – A healthy relationship can flourishes when you can communicate your feelings.
- Honest – Women can handle a brutal truth rather than a sweet lie. Relationships with a lack of honesty don’t end well. The secret to a long-lasting relationship is truth and honesty.
- Trustworthy – A trustworthy man is also dependable, genuine, and always speaks from his heart. Such qualities deepen a relationship even further.
- Takes responsibility – If you can’t handle yourself, you can’t be in a relationship. women love men who take responsibility for everything in their life, are independent and handle things on their own.
- Maturity – Your actions should prove that you can think rationally and not overreacting about anything. Women try to find men who are more mature and understand the complications of life.
- Confidence – Women find confident men appealing. man who is confident about himself knows what he wants, and believes in himself. A man with such qualities can make any woman fall in love easily.
- Protectiveness – A woman always wants to feel safe. Woman want to be with someone who they feel safe with.
As long as you’re showing the girl you date that you care about her in different ways like listening and showing generosity.
sensitivity is important in every part of a relationship. Giving and accepting affection, doing things for one another to make life easier, forgiving each other is the key.
- Kindness – Kindness nurtures the relationship, couples feel more cared for and understood. Kindness contributes to an overall feeling of goodwill and positivity.
- Patience – Tough situations in relationships can only be handled with patience. Whenever stress increases, our patience decreases. Before we know relationship becomes painful for both.
- Understanding – Understand another person in a relationship lies in one’s ability to see them not just as a partner but also as a human being capable of different feelings and emotions.
- Empathy – Before you judge or react you should put yourself in other person’s shoes. Think about what the other person is thinking or feeling.
- Compassionate – You should have sympathy and sorrow for your partners’ misfortune, and you should try to minimize the suffering.
- Emotional maturity – Having a level of emotional intelligence enables you to still love your partner even if have horrible communication with each other.
- Supportive or emotionally available – Every woman needs a shoulder when they are going through bad days and feel like they want to give up everything. And the person they look forward to for support is the man they love.
Intimacy involves feelings of emotional closeness and connectedness with each other. By knowing and value each other, you identify your innermost feelings and needs and develop the security to share them with each other. That is the essence of intimacy.
- Keeping the relationship alive – You don’t have to send her flowers every day to be romantic but a romantic gesture is anything that makes her feel important to you. That is what will keep the relationship alive.
- Companionship and equality – Every woman want to be seen as equals to men and not have to compete with men for dominance.
- Don’t prioritize sex – Sex offers a lot of benefits outside of pleasure, and there are many reasons why having sex is good for your brain, body, and relationship. But it should not be the only thing that keeps the relationship going.