My love for you is unconditional message
- Nothing makes me feel better than our relationship does. You’re the very best, sweetie.
- Looking at you, I see more than a million reasons to love you even more. You’re the very person that gives me more than enough reasons to smile. I love you.
- I may not say it all, but believe me when I say this is the best lady in the world. You’re the love of my life.
- Here’s a message from the depth of my heart, to assure you that the love I feel for you will forever be perpetual.
- Nothing makes me feel better than my knowledge about the fact that we’re awesome and good together. You give me more than enough reasons to love you, and I will always do.
- Calling you mine makes me feel really blessed. You mean so much to me, and I will continue to adore you.
- So much about me have come to depend on the strength of our love. You’re the best, and my heart will always be yours.
- The love I have for you can only be said to be great and perpetual. You’re the most amazing and beautiful soul I know.
- There’s no way I can go through a single day without beautiful thoughts about us. You deserve the very best, and that will always be my love.
- So much love that exists between us. You’re really an amazing person, and I can’t help but love you more.
- I smile so much whenever I think about us. Truly, you’re the best partner in the world. I love you, and I will always do.
- Calling you mine makes me go through each day happily. You give me more than enough reasons to smile, and that’s all I have ever wished to have. You’ll always own my heart.
- My love for you has only come to be stronger with time. You’re the very person that makes me go through each day smiling. I’ll forever love you.
- Life’s journey has only become easier and sweeter because of your love. You’re really the best, and I will always love you.
- Calling you mine makes me feel like the best lover in the world. You’re indeed the love of my life, and I will always hold you, dear.
- I can’t ever get tired of calling you mine. You’re the very person that makes me see the light and goodness in everything. I love you really much.
- I can’t even go through an hour without thinking about you. You’re the perfect lover in the world, and I am sure the whole world will get to know that you’re mine. I heart you really much.
- Calling you mine is the most amazing thing I have ever had. You’re the very person that makes me see perfection in humanity. You’re the one I love.
- Words alone cannot tell how much I love you. You own my world, and I will never stop being yours.
- Going through each day with your love only makes me a better and stronger person. You have taught me so many things, and you deserve to be loved for everything you have always done.
- My whole heart beats faster whenever I think about you. You’re the best lover in the world, and I hold you so dear.
- I can’t go through a without beautiful thoughts about us crossing my mind. I really heart you, and I love you to the moon and back.
- There’s nothing in the world that can be equated to the depth of love which I have for you. You have done so much good to me than words can tell. You’re the very person that has made me know that there truly exists a thing as true love. You’re the very one I choose to call mine forever. I love you really much.
- Loving you is more like the only choice I have. Because long before now, I had made up my mind that you’ll be the love of my life forever. I heart you really much.
Famous unconditional love quotes
The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well. — Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. — Thomas Merton
We do not judge the people we love. — Jean-Paul Sartre
What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love. — Nicholas Sparks
When we make the choice to fill our heart space with unconditional love, our worlds blossom into a beauty far greater than we have known. — Rio Godfrey
Intense love does not measure, it just gives. — Mother Teresa
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. — Maya Angelou
If someone is facing a difficult time, one of the kindest things you can do for him or her is to say, ‘I’m going to love you through this.’ — Molly Friedenfeld
The unconditional love of God leads to a life of freedom and transforms each day into a potentially wild adventure. — Randy Elrod
Remember, in our inmost being, we are all completely lovable because spirit is love. Beyond what anyone can make you think or feel about yourself, your unconditioned spirit stands, shining with a love nothing can tarnish. — Deepak Chopra
True unconditional love starts from you to you. Stop waiting on others to give it to you. — Edmond Mbiaka
The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren’t very lovable.
Actual love, as in unconditional love, doesn’t mean you love everything about the person. It means you don’t need them to be different than they are for you to be happy.
Love me without restriction. Trust me without fear. Want me without demand. Accept me for who I am.
You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. — Amy Carmichael
I don’t want someone who sees the good about me. I want someone who sees the bad and still loves me.
Love creates an ‘us’ without destroying a ‘me.’
The only way love can last a lifetime is if it’s unconditional. The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love. — Stephen Kendrick
I love you without knowing how or when or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. — Pablo Neruda
Where there is great love there are always miracles. — Willa Cather
If a dog can love us unconditionally, why can’t we love each other the same way? — Carol McKibben
He who is devoid of the power to forgive, is devoid of the power to love. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
Love… What is love? Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and who they will be. — Chris Moore
Do all things with love. — Og Mandino
Unconditional Love is the outer expression of Inner Peace. — Alaric Hutchinson
Don’t do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. — Henry Rollins
Love is, above all, the gift of oneself. — Jean Anouilh
I do not want to change anything in you. I love you the way you are.
Unconditional love, agape love, will not be swayed by time or circumstances. — Stephen Kendrick
To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. — Madonna
Unconditional love is hard to compete with. — Abbi Glines
As I’m getting older, I’m really learning unconditional love and loyalty are extremely important. — Bindi Irwin
Love is the doorway through which the human soul passes from selfishness to service.
Once you learn to accept and love them for who they are, you subconsciously learn to love yourself unconditionally. — Yvonne Pierre
Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you. — Bob Marley
I would want everyone to love someone in the purest sense of the word – an unconditional love in which you don’t expect anything in return. — Michael Arden
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. — Mother Teresa
Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you. — Wayne Dyer
We all want to be in love and find that person who is going to love us no matter how our feet smell, no matter how angry we get one day, no matter the things we say that we don’t mean. — Will Smith
My love for you overflows like a stream of waterfall. You may make mistakes and we may fight but I will always love you unconditionally, just as you are. — Tanisha Lakes
The only way love can last a lifetime is if it unconditional. — Stephen Kendrick
To give and not expect return, that is what lies at the heart of love. — Oscar Wilde
Love expects no reward. Love knows no fear. Love Divine gives – does not demand. Love thinks no evil; imputes no motive. To Love is to share and serve. — Swami Sivananda
Unconditional love is an illogical notion, but such a great and powerful one. — A.J. Jacobs
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. — Oscar Wilde
Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own. — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance. — Brian Tracy
When someone else’s happiness is your happiness. That is love. — Lana Del Rey
You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. — Julia Roberts
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. — William Shakespeare
All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. — Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy
Truly loving another means letting go of all expectations. It means full acceptance, even celebration of another’s personhood. — Karen Casey
This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls. — Aberjhani
Love is all, it gives all, and it takes all. — Soren Kierkegaard
One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving. — Paulo Coelho
Accept the children the way we accept trees—with gratitude, because they are a blessing—but do not have expectations or desires. You don’t expect trees to change, you love them as they are. — Isabel Allende
Only when we give joyfully, without hesitation or thought of gain, can we truly know what love means. — Leo Buscaglia
As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you. — Karen Clodfelder
Unconditional love is the greatest gift of all. — Sylvia Massara
Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.
Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend. Martin Luther King, Jr.
The only love worthy of a name is unconditional. — John Powell
If you just believe in me, I will love you endlessly. — Mariah Carey